Tuesday 1 September 2009

Trying to craft....

but think I must have had a disagreement with my mojo. Loads of ideas going through my head but just too much going on this last week or so - I need a bit of reflective space to let everything fall into place.

Had a few moments and wanted to try out some faux tintypes that I had seen on Sian's website (do look they are scrummy).... but turned out I didn't have the right materials to hand. I had three little pre-printed transparacies in my stash which I bought over a year ago when I was first becoming intrigued by image transfers - however when I got them couldn't figure out what to do with them. So had a go this week, but not sure they are quite my thing.....





Pretty enough I spose, actually the photos look quite good lol.

7 comments:

Carol said...

I really like them especially the third one down. xx

Wildflowerhouse said...

I really like these. I went over to the other website and read about it. Does she make the transparency and then add the duct tape. I am curious about the procedure. Help if you can. Thanks Sharon

Jan said...

They do create a lovely effect dont they. Sometimes I think when you've struggled to achieve an effect, you dont always appreciate the end result yourself. But these look great to me. Something else to add to the list of 'must do's '!!

cheryl said...

love these think they are really effective, great work love cheryl xxxxx

Viv said...

I like these Plant Pot my friend! The end result is lovely and I bet they look even better in real life.

melody said...

whoa..have i missed coming and visiting your blog and seeing your creations! these are absolutely beautiful chickie!

hugz
melody

Robin said...

These are all gorgeous!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...