Friday 19 March 2010

BIRDS WITH POINTY HATS......


was the theme for this international swap. 8 tags, each with a bird, a pointy hat and a word/words/text. Easy peasy I thought and loads of time - then 10 days before I have to post them I knuckle down to do them and realised I didn't have any birds!! Or not the ones that worked anyway. Never mind, have managed to cobble some together and think they are quite pretty although I would have preferred a little more humour but just not in that mood this week.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Love them all Cindy!

sharon said...

Ohhh Cindy, these are great!! I hope I get one in the swap! Enjoyed reading your post on the daily thread this morning....er..this afternoon!

DF - Heidi said...

these are just awesome - would love to see one of my garden birds flying around with a hat on that would brighten a dull Spring!!! day

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...