Monday 9 May 2011

Dream, Love, Art..........


just a quick post to show a set of ATCs made using the faux metal technique ie tin foil. The last one I made went AWOL when sent off for a trade so I have been trying to get in the groove to make a replacement for my swap partner. And this afternoon I succeeded, not before time!! I cheated a little bit because the words are attached OVER the foil but I think it kinda works. 'DREAM' looks a little bit congested but I think you can still see it.



Giveaway is ready to be uploaded, will do that tomorrow night if I get a chance but my son is eating up all the bandwidth with his shoot 'em ups making uploading tediously slow so I'm off for now!!

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

OHHHHHH I LOVE these! just awesome
Lynn

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Oh what a great technique. Must try it!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, I will have to investigate this technique!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful atcs! I haven't tried the foil technique yet but I have seen it a few times. These are awesome!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...