Thursday 15 December 2011

Just a few cards....

Just thought I would post a few of my favourite cards made this Christmas.


This one features a clarity stamp - amazing how you can
colour something red and add a bit of white glitter and it becomes Christmassy!





This is a very simple card but I really liked the way it turned out.            I'm having a bit of a love affair with baker's twine at the moment, can't seem to do a card without it.

I'm sensing a childish quality to some
 of my work this Christmas!!
I like this snow flake paper too - a simple kit card using embellishments and papers from a kit but so bright and cheerful. It's an 8 x 8 card and has gone to a friend who I also sent this because she is rather fond of hedgehogs:
This is a real favourite. I bought two new Christmas stamps from LOV this year and this is one - so cute!! This has gone to a very good friend who is a cat lover. The keen eyed among you will see that I have still failed to master the art of the stepper card - somehow I always get a fold where I wasn't expecting one no matter how many times I read the instructions. Nevertheless I like the way it turned out.


Well I feel so virtuous as all my cards were done and dusted in good time. I have a couple of stragglers where I have been waiting on a new address and a few to hand deliver but otherwise all done. But because I'm kind of in the groove I am still making Crimbo cards. Did another couple last night. Figure if I can have about 20 done before I pack all the stuff away I will have a jump on next year. But they can keep till then. Merry Christmas all!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oooh Cindy they're all so pretty, the stepper one looks great to me! Thanks for your email yesterday, I'm glad you liked your birthday card. Take care and Merry Christmas xx

Susie Jefferson said...

These are all GORGEOUS! Well done for doing any (I've managed two so far... I hang my head in shame, lol). Thanks so much for visiting, and I'll be looking out for a post on your Christmas decs - I know they'll be spectacular!

Hugs etc...

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...