Sunday 1 July 2012

21 again........ Corse not (!)

I suppose it's to be expected being as my own daughter is 21 later this year but I have had to make so many 21st birthday cards this year it's getting boring!!!! 

Here's one I made for a close friend of the family.

Sorry the photo looks fuzzy but it's just the shadow. As I often say, my photography skills aren't up to much.

Anyhow must say the inspiration for this card from my buddy Trudy who has made some similar ones (hope you don't mind Trudy!!). I have that lovely memory box corner die and thought it was such a great way to use it with the TH mannequin that I just had to try it myself.

Here are a couple made with scraps and Kanban Toppers.




Oh and here's another one I did a while ago for a friend. Err....... do you think I'm getting stuck in a rut??



Anyway, must get on, only got another 3 21st cards in the pipeline.........

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Cindy, you will be dreaming about them soon. The first one is beautiful, I love how you have 'dressed' the mannequin, right down to the little beads, it is lovely. I like the backgrounds you have created with your scraps, that is such a good idea. A x

Netty said...

Loving them all Cindy, thats a heck of a lot 21st cards to send out.... Annette x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Cindy these are gorgeous makes, gorgeous images and colours used, stunning...Mel :)

chrissie said...

Beautiful cards and I am sure they will be greatly admired by all the girls that are lucky enough to receive them.

Love Chrissie xx

Caroline said...

Cindy these are beautiful gorgeous images and fantastic layouts. Caroline xxx

Kate Yetter said...

These are beautiful dressforms! I love these cards!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...