Wednesday 19 June 2013

Tag book for Out of a Hat Creations

Well almost. It's not exactly a tag book although it could be!! I had a long overdue couple of hours crafting with my sister yesterday and she had a template for an exploding tag she wanted to try out, so we both had a go. I have to say she gave up, no staying power some people. My mum had a go as well but I think the least said about that the better. Let's just say there were no instructions and by the end we had three variations on where to stick the exploding bit.....


Because it was a try out, I was being a bit mean - the papers are from a Theresa Collins Fabrications set but the paper I used on the outside was just the bit that comes with the packaging to show you the papers - far too good to waste!! The flowers were punched from it as well.

I used a lovely yellow sheet for the inside and added a bit of fussy cutting and stamping and a cardstock sticker. A simple little thing, it would be quite nice if a few of them were stuck together as a book which I  might have done if I had seen the challenge earlier. Anyhow, squeaking in with my almost-a-tag-book project. I'm sure the girls won't mind!!

Footnote: I have to say it was dashed hard getting that last photo to upload where I wanted it! Hope there aren't more blogger probs on the horizon!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Cindy
your tag book is fabulous, love the papers. sometimes it's great just to craft with family or friends.
thanks for joining us at OOAH
Janet x

chrissie said...

It's a fantastic idea Cindy and just right for the Hatters challenge this week. Always great to have you join in with us.

A few people seem to be having little niggles yhis last week with Blogger-fingers crossed eh!

Love Chrissie xxx

Sandy said...

Wow - look what you did - amazing. And the cover is really pretty. Bravo!
Sandy

Meggymay said...

This looks fantastic Cindy. Is there a template for it?
Sounds like you had a fun craft day.
Yvonne x

Rossella said...

I think this looks great, definitely worth persevering
Rosie x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...