Monday 26 August 2013

Birthday cards

Just thought I’d share a couple of cards I snuck in this week….
I bought some fancy edged tent  card blanks from create and craft – I think they are rather neat!!
IMG_0816[1]
And here is a a birthday card for a friend. I went digital with this one but decoupaged the flowers and added lots of bling!!
IMG_0811[1]
Well, it’s a grey Bank Holiday Monday here at the mo, but just a hint that it might brighten up. Till it does I am going to have a little snoop around to see what peeps have been up to. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that digital image on the first card looks great! I think I've seen images in that style before, but I don't use digital images often - I seem to get stuck behind the pc then :P.
The cards are indeed very neat! And I like how the 2nd card looks like it will truely fit an 18 year old.

oh, I see now where I've seen those before: in your blogposts!(they come into my mailbox because I am subscribed to the rss feed).
Hmm maybe I should have a look at those sites you mentioned earlier in the "a few offerings" post...

greetings,

Debbie / Daqa

SusanLotus said...

Great cards!

Especially the second ne to Jodie is very cool!

<3

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun cards! I like the bottom one best. It just screams having a silly fun day.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I went and got the mermaid image too, along with some other fun digi's from a day for daisies. I'm not a big digi fan, but these images were very nice! I've allready made a card with the mermaid image :)

greetings,
Debbie/Daqa.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...