Wednesday 23 March 2022

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #668

Morning deskers, another whizz by week forme - what have you been up to? Not a huge amount of crafting for me this last few days because the sunshine has tempted me outside into the garden. I've also been walking a lot as I am a tad behind on my monthly target for walking - I'm aiming to do 1,000 miles by the end of the year and at this rate I really need to get a wriggle on, I still haven't quite made it to 200. Would help if I got up a bit earlier!! 

So here's my desk this week. Pretty tidy, I have just finished prepping for this week's craft crop. I'm left with all these mustard off-cuts though. What to do with them - any ideas other than bookmarks or tags?

also made a start on those commissions. Here's the first one. 


I kind of know what the other two are going to be now, so not too much pressure - one is definitely gonna have these guys. This is those panda bear die cuts I showed you the other week but made up as teddy bears. Cuteness overload lol. 

Hope to get round to everyone as I'm not sure I will make it the next couple of weeks as I'm away and not too sure about the wi-fi situation. First proper holiday in 2 years,  re-scheduled from March 2020 - I'm so excited! DD and boyfriend have also booked to come for a few days (not staying with us - phew!!) so that will be nice too to have someone to meet up with. 

So, why am I showing you my desk? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself. 

Have a great week, stay well, stay safe, 

love n hugs Cindy xx

12 comments:

Mary Anne said...

That card is beautiful. I find yellow such a tricky colour - often it is far too bright and in your face. I was always hoarding mustard and butter coloured card cause I love both shades and pretty much no other yellows! But you could mix the mustard with thin strips of other yellows in one of those all over stripes cards that are perfect for using up scraps. Otherwise, bookmarks and tags it is!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The teddies are really cute and you can definitely see their panda origins! The commission card looks lovely as does the mustard one. I’d put those mustard offcuts into the recycling but then, I never hang onto scraps!! Good luck with the walking…
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Neet said...

Well, I hope the holiday goes well for you having waited so long. Just lay back and enjoy the sunshine when the time comes.
Love the card you have made and the teddy die cuts are so cute for the next one - the one lying down is adorable.
Have a good week cindy
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Cindy. Beautiful! Just two lovely cards. The teddies are cute - I'm sure they will also make up into a lovely piece. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #12

Helen said...

Great cards , love the teddies. Enjoy the holiday, how exciting! Thanks forvisiting Helen#2.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy. A holiday how wonderful, sadly I've no idea when we will get one. I would love to see what you do with the yellow card, I don't know why but I always have problems with yellow and avoid it at all costs but the card you've made so far looks lovely. Hope your walking plan works too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Sarah Brennan said...

Have a fab holiday Cindy, I bet you are really looking forward to it. Love the card and the bears. How about turning those offcuts into mini accordian books? Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your card and teddies. A holiday sounds wonderful. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #7

Sharon Madson said...

The card is beautiful. About the walking, I hope you make it. I was going great guns until I developed tendonitis. Now I am not walking. Are you familiar with the website Walking4Fun?
I log my steps and then I am on a virtual trail. I have walked the Appalachian Trail and others all virtually. It is free. Check it out. Great motivation! Happy WOYWW! #23

Lynnecrafts said...

Morning Cindy! Hope you have a great holiday! No idea about your scraps. I’d use thrm for shopping lists. Your card is lovely and your teddies cute.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
All those pieces of mustard must be useful for something! What a rich color!
Love the card and those cute teddies!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #17

Tracy said...

Hellooo Cindy, playing cstch up today 😊 loving that bright pop of mustard 💛 ohhh how about msking them into wee accorfikn cards or books? Adore your cards and those teddies are adoreable! Enjoy your holiday 🤸‍♂️💕💛 love and hugs Tracy #20 xxxxx

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...