Wednesday 24 May 2023

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #729

Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself. 

Morning deskers!! Well that was a heck of an anniversary!! 

Here's my desk this morning showcasing my received ATCs - sorry Jan yours is downstairs and I can't be arsed to go and get it as already running mega late today - but Thank You all for my little pieces of friendship and love. I have to say MaryAnne as usual wins the prize for the most unusual design - just love where your mind goes!!  Hope most of mine have been received though a couple were late to the PO but they are all on the way.

.

Nothing much happening here desk wise except for more re-organising and de-stashing.  I have to keep moving things around as I do a few bits because I suddenly realise the new locations for things (like scissors) are not going to work. The other thing in this new room I have no 'muscle memory' and I don't instinctively know where to reach for something. Because I got rid of my hotch potch of mis matched containers for a calmer, more streamlined look I realise I had better get labelling because all the boxes look the same!! There's definitely a way to go yet!!

I probably won't get round everyone today as I'm off to get nails done before my holiday and then some Lionel time. He really is the cutest. 



But I'm home tomorrow so will catch up  then. 

Have a great week,

Love n hugs,

Cindyxx



10 comments:

Christine said...

'muscle memory' . . . like that expression!
I always worry about tidying up cos then I can't find anything . . . this explains it!! Thank you . .
Lionel is so growing up, enjoy and give him a hug from me.
Have a good week
Christine #18

Mary Anne said...

Yikes! Glad you liked it and thanks for your kind words. I likewise thought yours was completely gorgeous. Such attention to detail. I am so with you on the whole muscle-memory thing. I go back over and over to where things were every time I reorganize (which I seem to do a LOT, trying to get more space from finite dimensions LOL!) Ah well, it gives us something to talk about, right? And oh MAN that is one cute baby! enjoy your time and your holiday!
Happy WOYWW, on the way to 15!
Mary Anne (2)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, you find out who your friends are!! Lolol!! That made me laugh so much, it’s ok, I know the feeling well xx. I agree that MA wins the Most Innovative ATC prize, it was so clever. Oooh look at that gorgeous Lionel, he’s so beautiful, give him a squish for me when you see him this afternoon!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, great collection of ATCs and many thanks for your one too. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. Your one arrived at lunchtime today so I wasn't able to get it on my blog before posting so will put it on for next week. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Helen said...

oh my gosh, he is just the cutest baby! thanks for your atc, yes, received safely. I hope you have a lovely holiday. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Diana Taylor said...

I laughed at the muscle memory comment - I often completely lose stuff whenever I reorganise and have been known to buy duplicates because I can't find the new homes of the originals! Enjoy your Lionel time - he really is a cutie.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #16

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got some lovely ATCs. I understand MA's were the BIG hit. If I put something somewhere, then move it to a different place, I will hunt for it forever. I don't move things once they work. I am bad about not labeling, though. Lionel is adorable. I can see why you want to spend time with him. Happy WOYWW from #4.

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the lovely ATC Cindy. What a little poppet Lionel is. Have a good holiday. x x Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

Some great ATCs there Cindy. Enjoy your holiday. Lionel really is adorable! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Neet said...

You are excused! Lionel time is the most important - and so enjoyable it has to come before everything else.
I just love your ATC's, thank you so much for sending one to me - hopefully not to long to wait for a return one from me now. Nothing quite hits it like happy mail does it?
Sorry I am so late visiting, the torn muscle has been horrible on top of everything else.
Hugs, Neet xx

What'sOn Your Workdesk? Wednesday #779

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...