Wednesday 4 October 2023

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #748

Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

Good morning deskers!! Sorry, I missed so many people last week I feel rather guilty. But thanks to all who commented and I apologise if I didn't reciprocate. I don't know where the time goes but I was busy prepping for my little craft fair. I sold over £100 worth of cards, but of course now that means I have hardly any stock for my MacMillan on Sunday so I'm back at the desk batch crafting this week. Managed to make 20+ cards Monday and my desk shows them at the 'just about to add some bling stage'. These are all now done but hope to crack through a similar number today and Friday with lots of inspiration from Lou Collins' 5 minute makes, and a few other videos from Gina K and Natasha Foote. Thank goodness for Youtube.


I'm doing this late Tuesday, as it seems if I haven't got the post ready to go first thing, I can't do enough visits early doors as I'm still struggling to upload something and then I don't get round all you lovely peeps.  

Keeping it short and sweet this week so I can start hopping. Have a good one.

Love n hugs,

Cindy xx

13 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Those cards look gorgeous, I must have a look at some of ther YouTube ideas. Hope you manage to get enough made. Have a lovely week and a happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x1x

Mary Anne said...

Wow, What a lovely assortment. Honestly, some weeks time just gets away from me and I never notice if every person I comment on gets back to comment on me. I suspect most people are like that - it's the taking part that matters and the comments are just a nice bit of feedback LOL!As has become usual, I am off to knit very soon so getting in as many as I can as early as I can LOL!

Happy desk-hop day!
Mary Anne (6)

Tracy said...

I'm catching up Cindy 😊 looooving all the photos of Lionel ⭐️so precious πŸ’– though ohhhh my goodness he can already pull himself up in the cot 😲 nooo stopping him now πŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜ adore his hair,he's a cutie pie πŸ₯° how blessed you all are πŸ™ Congratulations on the money you raised,not surprised your cards are always beauties ⭐️ good luck with the one to come, I'm sure they'll fly out the door πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° I'm determined to get around all the desks this week 😊 much love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

Christine said...

What a super selection of cards . . hope your plans are fulfilled, so many distractions nowadays just looking for ideas. I particularly like the blue card in the lower right of the photo . . .
Enjoy your week
Christine #17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They’re gorgeous cards you make, I’m not surprised they sold so well! Hope the MacMillan event is just as successful, it should be given how fab those cards on your desk are looking!
Hugs LLJ 10 xx

Twiglet said...

What a lovely selection of cards Cindy - such great fund raisers and fun to make too. xx Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done on selling that amount of cards, the ones on display look lovely and I wish you good luck on Saturday. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your card making is amazing, Cindy. I would have made them all the same in assembly style, but YOU made each one different. Most impressive. And it's nice that you made that much on the cards you made before. I hope your next event is equally productive. Thanks for visiting while I slept. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

Sarah Brennan said...

Congratulations on the last sale Cindy and good luck getting the rest made to replenish stocks for the next. The cards on your desk are wonderful. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Helen said...

Well done on the sales last weekend and for getting another batch done for Macmillan! the ones you've done so far look fabulous. Yes, still lots of colour at Kew, and the trees are turning too. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Lindart said...

Lovely cards! And congratulations on selling so many, even though it means more work for you! Well done. Have a great week, Lindart #19

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh well!done Cindy, £100 worth is a lot of cards, and I'm loving the ones that you're batch making for the weekend, I always intend to look at the 5 minute makes and then get bogged down with some multiple or other that I wish I hadn't started! Good luck at the weekend, I'm pretty sure it'll be fun and another great bunch of money generated!

BJ said...

Super cards Cindy and great craft fare takings. Tooth seems to have settled OK and the crown isn't required just yet so a quarter of the cost for now. Hugs BJ#16

What'sOn Your Workdesk? Wednesday #779

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...