Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW on what is a sad day for all of us deskers. This week WOYWW has reverted back to Julia at Stamping Ground whilst we all try to come to terms with the sudden passing of Sarah Brennan who has been running things for the last 120 or so weeks.
I first met Sarah IRL at the Stoke crop which she hosted. I was also privileged to spend time with her at the beautiful Trentham gardens and later at her house for a brew and a tour of the craft shed where she crafted with the lovely Eva. She was happy, enthusiastic and full of plans for the future despite the recent tragedies in her life.
She was a prolific crafter and organised her many commitments, mainly to Clarity, in a way that I can only look at with awe. It seems so unfair that she should be taken from us when she had finally retired and found the luxury of time to pursue her many interests.
I think we are all shocked and reeling from her passing.
Goodbye Sarah, thank you for being part of my life however small.
Hope you are all well, have a good crafty week and love n hugs from me,
Cindyxx
No comments:
Post a Comment