Welcome to the ramblings of a 60 something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and crafty individual..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's on your Workdesk, Wednesday #905
Morning d eskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW on what is a sad day for all of us deskers. This week WOYWW has reverted ba...
-
Well hello there!! Whether you have arrived here as a regular reader or via a link from the wonderful One World One Heart Blog you are ve...
-
Helloo bloggers!! You all know how ditzy I am, and I ALMOST forgot about the fantastic 'One World One Heart' event taking place betw...
-
It's time again for our weekly Wednesday desk hop around the crafty blogosphere - get yourself over to Julia Dunnit's Stamping Grou...
2 comments:
wow am totally knocked out Cindy especially as am doing the same course, but your practice piece far outshines my finished one.......sob sob...but now its mine...all mine.....wowee thanks so much Cindy and I have a place for it already....yep I have...stunning. Thank you Annette x
Cindy, thank you for your card and the wonderful canvas. Have put it on my blog today with a big thank you. Annette x
Post a Comment