Tuesday 9 April 2013

Travel at Out of a Hat Challenge...

I seem to have taken my eye off the ball at the weekend and nothing got uploaded so now I have a backlog of bits to post. Not a problem unless they are for challenges that are about to close like this one at Out of a Hat!!


The theme is 'Travel and Suitcases' so I hope this vintage ' Bon Voyage' card fits the bill although I'm not quite sure who I would ever give it to! Good excuse to use the stamp again though. I was sure I had a suitcase stamp but this briefcase and trunk were the closest I could get. I think a trunk is more appropriate though don't you?

Back soon!!



 

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastiic entry for the Hatters challenge Cindy and always great to have you join us.

The stamps are really fantastic and I love the colours as well-a great card for a man maybe

Love Chrissie xxx

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Cindy love this vintage travel card perfect for our challenge just love that car. Thanks for travelling with us at OOAH. Hugs Sandra X

Janet said...

Fantastic vintage travel card Cindy love your stamps thanks for joining us at OOAH Janet x

Carol Plume said...

What a great card - so apt for the travel theme at OOAH

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...