Thursday 5 June 2014

Drum Roll Please….June Art Draw – It’s shoe time!!

Oh yes, having got my templates out I couldn’t resist making another and this one is for my Monthly Art draw.

IMG_1271

Once again I have used  Teresa Collins’ fabrication papers and this is a different design, more of a little slipper. It has a matching tag book stuffed inside for the winner.

 IMG_1270

If you would like to be included in the draw then simply leave a comment to that effect on this post before 9.00 pm on Monday 30th June. International players welcome, feel free to link from your own blogs and if you let me know you have done so I will put you in the draw twice. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win!!

Thanks for joining in - see ya!

 

 

IMG_1274

4 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the shoes Cindy and the tags, I have a template for shoe but it's ages since I used it, you've quite got me in the mood to go and find it lol!
Happy crafting, Angela x

Shoshi said...

Really lovely, Cindy - I love the colour scheme, and how clever, tucking the tags inside the little shoe. Just gorgeous.

I tried to leave a comment a moment ago but it disappeared - if both turn up, please feel free to delete one!

Shoshi

maska said...

Hei
Thank you Cindy for the beautiful butterfly that appeared in my mailbox today.
I have linked to your blog.
This shoe is gorgeous.
Ha en fin dag. :)

Shoshi said...

Oooh oooh oooh I won it!!!!! Thank you Cindy! I can't wait to see it.

Shoshi

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...