Wednesday 4 June 2014

What’s On Your Workdesk, Wednesday # 261

Afternoon deskers! I’m having one of those days being a domestic goddess so I am very late to join in but feeling virtuous because I have had a thorough clean and tidy up upstairs. Downstairs tomorrow if I’ve still got the urge but that is less work – no bathrooms!!

IMG_1266[1]To business. As you can see my room may be tidy but it hasn’t reached the desk yet. Unposed, untidied and rather unappealing. I have been stamping and colouring for a dt piece which is no longer on the desk.

Blogger playing silly b’s so this post could be all over the place and who knows where the picture will be.However, if you can see my desk and are intrigued, HERE is a 'how to' join in WOYWW,everyone is welcome. I have swap thank you’s to make following the sanniversary trade but I have had it with this post so I’m not going to try and add any more piccies. Have a good day! Will be round to see as many as possible thru today and tomorrow. Cindy x

6 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Hi! Your desk looks like mine! At least you have a clean house. My house is a bit of a mess and I have not umph to go clean it! Blogger seems to be messing with my WOYWW post this week too! Happy WOYWW! http://stampingbowd.blogspot.com/2014/06/woyww-261-big-mess-is-whats-on-mine.html

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks a fab desk to me and I'm glad I'm not the only one to use boxes from other products (Bold) for storage. I have various cereal boxes in my room to use for paper storage!! Just popping by to say hi today, empty desk, been sorting stuff!! Take care Zo xx

Anne said...

Hi Cindy your desk looks fine to me! Could you please come and clean and tidy for me - I'd rather craft :-) Anne x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, your desk looks good. I always think that a house should be clean but tidy is a different matter lol!
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat#7

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I just love the view out your window and I would love to have a sit at your desk and snoop around at all you have to play with (anything than facing my own desk, which isn't featured today because it's boring and filled with paperwork, not like the good kind).

Shoshi said...

Sorry not to be joining in the fun at WOYWW at the moment, Cindy, but there's a lot on at the moment and no time, and no time for being creative either! Hope to rejoin after we get back from our hols.

Your desk looks great.

Shoshi

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...