Welcome to the ramblings of a 60 something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and crafty individual..........
Friday, 5 June 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's on your Workdesk, Wednesday #905
Morning d eskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW on what is a sad day for all of us deskers. This week WOYWW has reverted ba...
-
Well hello there!! Whether you have arrived here as a regular reader or via a link from the wonderful One World One Heart Blog you are ve...
-
Helloo bloggers!! You all know how ditzy I am, and I ALMOST forgot about the fantastic 'One World One Heart' event taking place betw...
-
It's time again for our weekly Wednesday desk hop around the crafty blogosphere - get yourself over to Julia Dunnit's Stamping Grou...
4 comments:
These are lovely Cindy - I hope you soon improve, there is nothing worse than feeling poorly!
A beautiful set of handbag cards Cindy. I hope you feel better soon.
Yvonne xx
Hope you soon start to feel better Cindy.
Your cards are wonderful and so unusual
Love Chrissie xx
Oh my, these are wonderful Cindy, what a great job you've done on these, love 'um!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Post a Comment