Saturday 4 July 2020

NBUS 3

Today I'm sharing my next collection of NBUS. I pulled out a couple of stamp sets I haven't used yet plus whilst checking out a drawer I found a treasure trove of gelli prints I had forgotten about - these are just the few I thought I could use. Don't think I'll need to get the Gelli plate out any time soon!



Concentrated initially on this great 'teen' stamp from Visible Image. I made several cards cutting her out and putting her against those gelli bgs. Don't really need to do much more, it's such a great stamp. Shame my daughter is now in her late 20s as these would have been perfect for her in the day!








Part 2 to follow....


2 comments:

sally said...

Nice to see you make a dent in the gelli prints!

Sally x

Glennis F said...

Wow! That is such a variety, all looking so good on your gelli backgrounds

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...