Wednesday 8 June 2022

What's On Your Workdesk wednesday? #679

Morning all deskers!! Quick post today, feeling a bit better after a few days tummy troubles but I am so behind with housework it's gonna be a busy day. Well that's the plan but I may have already peaked. 

Here's the desk.


I still haven't used the bgs I made when on holiday and not feeling very creative today - but there are always kits to be made up into cards. Now that card classes have re-commenced the unused kits are starting to build up again - there's always someone who doesn't turn up and I always have a spare in case disaster strikes so you can see how that can happen. You can see three samples I made at a recent class on the right of the desk. I have four more 'sets' and a mountain of die cuts so to get those finished shouldn't take long and I'll be happy if I achieve that today.

So, why am I showing you my desk? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and have a go yourself. 

Have a wonderful week.

12 comments:

Neet said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Tummy troubles are not nice! Don't overdo it with the housework, nobody measures the dust with a ruler.
Loving the cards you have on your desk, they look very classy. Have had three apologies for my class this weekend so only 17 now - It took so long to do the worksheets but they need them with the measurements on for reference.
You take care,
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Mary Anne said...

Oh but those white-on-white cards with a flash of colour are lovely! Also, great to have a few spare kits for a rainy day right? Silver linings and all that... :D
Happy WOYWW to you!
Mary Anne (4)

Crafting With Jack said...

Those cards look lovely. Did you use an embossing folder first? You could always have a sale of left over kits. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Unknown said...

The cards are gorgeous. There is something really special about white cards they always look so stylish and the splash of colour is perfection. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor Cindy, you have such a skill in turning your hand to different styles. If you still have a kit for those cards, let me buy it - they are beautiful. Sorry you’ve been knocked back by tummy trouble, hate it when the housework comes to the point of obviously needing to be done, it means you sort of can’t settle till it’s done. Thank you for your lovely card and ATC, came this morning, just when I was in a bad mood because of cement mixing that has been splattered on my windows..argh. Cheered me up no end!

Diana Taylor said...

So sorry to hear you haven't been too well, I hope you are soon fully recovered. I love the cards on your desk - they are so beautiful and classy.
I hope you have a great week and are up to full speed very soon,
Diana xx #14

Helen said...

Sorry you've been unwell, hope you feel back to normal soon Have a good week though. Helen #3

Tracy said...

Hellooo Cindy 🤗 sending gentle hugs and wishes for you to feel better. Your cards are truly beautiful and so delicate 💕⭐🥰 take care much love and more hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you are fully fit again soon Cindy. Love those cards and wish i lived closer to you for your classes. They are so chic! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Poor you having tummy troubles, I really do sympathise as I have a very sensitive gut, it’s not much fun. Hope you’re better now. Love those samples, such pretty cards, I hope the workshops go ok!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to read you have tummy problems. I hope you are better now. I am in LOVE with those cards. They are so elegant. Just goes to show why I don't make cards.

This is the second time I've been without electricity in my neighborhood in the past two days. That's why I'm so late visiting, Cindy. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

StampinCarol said...

Hope you're feeling much better! Love your cards!
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Carol N #23

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...