Monday 22 September 2014

7 days to go….

to my Macmillan Open House fundraiser. I am ready, (kinda) but still focussing on getting more stock ready for people to buy (I hope). Saturday I was making box cards, these baby ones used up a few chipboard embellishments from my stash. There are about 150 more the same….

IMG_1476

These two are more me, I made the flowers. Not sure why my photos all seem so washed out. Probably got something on the wrong setting.

IMG_1477

Sunday went to Ally Pally and bought far too much as usual. Itching to play but for some reason quite a lot of it was Christmas stuff – like I need more Christmas stuff.

(In fact, like I really need ANY more stuff.)

IMG_1475

Couldn’t resist, here’s a couple of cards made with my new stamping Bella stamp and some craftwork cards papers – only 1 set (the potting shed one) was new though!!

IMG_1480

Back to the Craft Desk!!

7 comments:

Krisha said...

Hi Cindy,
Sorry it has taken me so long to visit.
Your box cards are just amazing! I am sure they will sell like crazy.

Jacee said...

Fabulous work, you'll have no probs selling these little beauties!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Glennis F said...

Lovely new 'stash' lots to try there!

Anonymous said...

I love box cards. Wish I knew how to make them. Someday I will have to look it up on You Tube. Yours are fabulous!

chrissie said...

All terrific cards Cindy and great new stash. I bet everything sells in a flash.
Love Chrissie x

Sherry said...

...and I thought I bought a lot - LOL. Difference is, you'll probably use yours. I've not put my stuff away yet as I know I'll forget what I bought. I think I did see some of the mini Primas, but I wanted the larger ones - I only bought two the only ones they had on the stand (AliCrafts I think it was). I've been looking for a list of all the different ones available .... well Christmas is coming!

The Banksy stamps were from Bee Crafty - here's the link if you're interested
http://www.beecrafty.net/stamps-inspired-by-banksy.irc?cName=stamps-inspired-by-banksy&pg=1

Funny we were both there on the same day - I'm sure I would have recognised you (from your photo) if I'd seen you. I do prefer Sundays too - never as crowded.

Best of luck with your fundraising - I'm sure you'll sell all your beautiful cards.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Shoshi said...

My goodness, you've been busy, Cindy! All gorgeous things and I am sure they will sell well and raise lots of funds for the cause. Hope it all goes well.

Shoshi

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...