Saturday 20 September 2014

‘CASED’ card

Saw a beautiful card made by KAZ at Slightly Wonky Crafts. (Couldn’t cut and paste so hop on over and have a look and leave some lurve)

It really caught my eye, and when I decided to make a contemporary style card for a friend this was the design I wanted try out.

Here is the one I sent:

IMG_1444[1]

and because I liked it so much I made a couple more in different colour ways. Yay, a use for some of that bloomin washi tape.

IMG_1445[1]

Really should find somewhere better than the top of my printer to take photos.  See ya!!

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful cards and I like the reflections on the top of the printer :)

Love Chrissie x

BJ said...

Oh I love the cards I can see why you'd have to make more - could find the right link to the original though. BJ

Sherry said...

They are gorgeous Cindy x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely design and I love your different colourways,
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Julie B said...

What a fab set of cards Cindy. :)

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...