Wednesday 7 September 2022

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #692

WOYWW? A big pile of clothes that's what - I'm packing my suitcase and by the time you read this I will be off to the airport. Wifi permitting I may not be round to visit you till Thursday/Fri unless we have lots of spare time at the airport!!

You may recall I challenged myself to use up my scraps before my holiday, which I have done. I made over 30 cards (some a little bit desperate hey ho but I always have a bargain box!!) Here are a few samples and styles. 


Using up the butterflies left over from craft club




Loving these cute triangle layouts. All you need is 2 3.5" squares and any bits and bobs you have lying around. 


Squares and rectangle LOs also a good go to for scraps



Various frankenpaper designs 

Couldn't resist another squash card - you can tell by the slightly strange margins on the mats that I was really down to the wire with this paper!!

So, why am I showing you my desk? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and have a go yourself. 

Don't know if I'll make it next week but  see you soon, 

love n hugs Cindy xx

14 comments:

Helen said...

Have a great holiday! need to discuss travel to the crop at some time - hope we can do that when you're back! Fab cards and well done on using the scraps Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Have a great break Cindy. Love the way you have used up all those lovely scraps on your cards as well. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

BJ said...

Cindy - I am totally inspired by you cards they are amazing - especially the triangles. Maybe I'll get a few made by next week now! Have a super time away. BJ#5

Susan Renshaw said...

Enjoy your break! Love the triangle design - I may have to try that! And the squash fold... Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is a great collection of cards which just proves how useful scraps can be. Have a great time away. Happy woyww holiday Angela x10x

glitterandglue said...

Morning Cindy. have a great time away! A lovely break. Well, considering all those cards were made from "scraps", I reckon they are pretty lovely. No need for the bargain box with any of them! Top marks.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Anne said...

Those cards are fab. Have a great holiday. Anne x 11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Have a fab holiday!! Your scrap using-up is exemplary, I love all the different cards but the triangles are my fav, patterns and shapes always rule for me!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Tracy said...

Enjoy your time away Cindy woohooo πŸ€—πŸ€ΈπŸŒˆπŸ’› loving all your cards gorgeously put together with all your scraps! Have fun,love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

Neet said...

Wow, that was some challenge you set yourself but boy oh boy you made it. Thirty cards - that takes some doing, especially when using up bit you have left over. Well done Cindy.
You have certainly earned the rest and I hope you have a great holiday wherever you are off to. Stay safe and enjoy the trip. See you when you get back.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Have a great trip Cindy. Your cards are lovely and a great use of your scraps. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Unknown said...

Hope your vaca is wonderful! And I love your cards!
Carol N. #17

Neet said...

Will miss you next week but enjoy the sunshine.
xx Neet

BJ said...

Oh pickle, thought I'd commented on Wednesday, hope it didn't disappear into the ether. Yours are showing up on my blog now but are the only ones which don't come to be via email as well??
Anyway LOVE the cards and taken some screen shots to help me get some inspiration - LOL BJ#5

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...