Wednesday 16 November 2022

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #702

Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

Hi there Deskers!! Sorry I was AWOL last week, was out on Weds and then knew I would be away Fri-Mon so decided to skip as I wouldn't have been able to catch up. Hoping I have time this week, unfortunately this heavy rain always messes up our internet (no idea why) and 'children' are working from home. Aaaargh, we nearly had fisticuffs over bandwidth this morning in addition to the flakiness caused by the rain. I find it best for all our sakes to just switch my pc off and hide onthese occasions.

So writing this v late Tuesday afternoon, struggling a bit with my frozen shoulder today and not feeling like doing much but here's my desk.


I'm sorting out my Christmas cards to send before I make any more. Goodness there are a lot to choose from - the box behind is half full as well). 

Have particularly enjoyed playing with this Sweet Poppy bauble stencil - finally got my hands on it this year and it's a real winner and I've used this one layer design for my overseas cards this year. 

So what have you all been up to? Visiting in laws - which was very enjoyable - has taken up most of my week, but I shall be busy after Wednesday prepping for my craft club. No idea what to do for that this month, but hopefully I will have it sorted by the time I see you next week!!

Have a good week, love n hugs, Cindyxx



13 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, your box of cards made me smile as I have one just like it but like to keep a few in case I get stuck for an idea and my has it built up. Loving the bauble card. It seems to be our TV that doesn't like the rain rather than the internet, not sure why. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m sorry to hear about your frozen shoulder, that sounds painful and inconvenient too - hope it gets better very quickly. I LOVE that bauble card so much, the muted colours, slight bit of shimmer and the deer stamp, gorgeous!!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Neet said...

Loving that card, what a fabulous stencil. Never done a metal one - hard/easy?
I cannot get over how many cards you have made already and here am I with probably not enough to count on two hands (excluding thumbs).
Have a great week, hugs, Neet 4 xx

Christine said...

Great bauble card. Hope you find enough finished cards to save you making to many more. I've yet to start on mine, although I have sorted out my Christmas stash boxes.
Enjoy your week
Christine #17

Helen said...

Love the cards, you're well ahead of me it seems. Hope the shoulder improves soon . Helen #1

Annie said...

I'm chasing my tail again this week...and my workload just increased considerably...so I'm taking a well earned break.
What a fab box of cards you've already made...well done you.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Love that Sweet poppy bauble stencil, makes a fabulous card. I am ahead with my card making for a change and was even thinking of making a few to keep for next year! Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

BJ said...

Oh my the bauble card is Amazing, love all the cards on desk too, so special. Pickle about the internet and the rain and kids. I've had it bad enough with my husband today too!! Eeeekkk BJ#16

Sarah Brennan said...

That is indeed a pretty stencil Cindy and great for quick one layer cards too. Hope the frozen shoulder eases off. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Mary Anne said...

Oh my. What a treasure trove of lovely options! I envy you your prep for sure. That is just not me - last minute is! DOH. Hope you are well and glad you made it to WOYWW. I am trying to be very disciplined but here it is, late in the day and I am just getting started. Oh dear...
Happy WOYWW, late in the day!
Mary Anne (3)

Tracy said...

Sending gentle hugs,hope your frozen shoulder gets better soon Susan 🙏 Stunning card,loooooving it ⭐️ that lovely stash of cards you've created ... so organised you are ❤ Enjoy the rest of the week ....whatever you decide for the Craft club will be beeeautiful 😍 I'm sure! Sending love and hugs #14
P.SThank you so much for stopping by xxxxx

Kyla said...

ooh hope your frozen shoulder has improved and well odd re the rain and the internet, I can just imagine the chaos it must have caused with the homeworkers too!
Love that bauble stencil too, may have to track that down for next year, as you say, lots of possibilities with it
kyla

Kyla said...

ooh hope your frozen shoulder has improved and well odd re the rain and the internet, I can just imagine the chaos it must have caused with the homeworkers too!
Love that bauble stencil too, may have to track that down for next year, as you say, lots of possibilities with it
kyla

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...