Wednesday 17 April 2024

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

 Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

Well here we are again. This is my desk late Tuesday evening, slightly staged as I had started putting things away before I realised I needed to do my WOYWW post. 

I did warn you I was starting Christmas again! I still have a big project to finish from my craft retreat last October (!) but after wondering how I can possibly store it I decided to pack it up as is (in pieces) and finish putting it together for Christmas 2024. That project is made partly using die cuts from a lovely Stamperia paper pad called Christmas Patchwork. The artwork is so yummy I had to stop myself from buying a whole pad once I saw the few random sheets and embellies we were given. I had lots left over from my craft pack and I used it to put together these  cards. Really loving how  these turned out. And I still have a few more pieces to use up. Nothing has been wasted - the postage stamp punch came out again!! 


Here's my desk even later in the evening. I have been adding the finishing touches to some cards I put together at Craft Club this afternoon - once again mainly scraps and ends of paper kits I've had for ever so a using up stuff win for me once again. 



My main job on Wednesday will be WOYWW and packing before I go off once again for an InkC Craft Retreat with Countryview Crafts on Friday. The supplies list is  rather huge but I do have nearly all of it (won't stress about the rest) and I won't make the mistake of taking anything else to do in case I  have any spare time. Learnt my lesson there. 

Finally here's my little splodge looking tall and grown up with his cute crinkly nose when he smiles.  I can't tell you how much he makes me laugh. 

Have a good week, hopefully I will have lots to show you next time!!

Love n hugs, Cindyxx 





6 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh my smile for today seeing that smile and his beautiful eyes. They grow up so fast. Cindy your cards are all so beautiful. And that desk, so organized ! I have to REDO MINE AGAIN. Amazing how fast I make a BIG mess. Enjoy your weekend.

Neet said...

My goodness, what a lot of cards you got from left overs from a project. I am thinking you bought a project you saw that had this Stamperia paper in it and once you had selected what you needed you had enough for these lovely cards left over. I am envious of your progress for Christmas. Well, a little.
As always seeing a photo of Lionel warms my heart and puts a smile on my face. He is always so happy in his photos. It must be a joy to be his grandma.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lot of lovely Christmas cards!
And love the picture of Splodge!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #12

Lindart said...

What an absolute cutie! His smile made me smile! Your Christmas cards are all gorgeous, and great job of using up ends of kits! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #18

Helen said...

it may be FAR too early for Christmas, but what gorgeous cards! Enjoy the workshop. Splodge is growing so fast! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Your cards are lovely. I too liked that paper pack. Your grandson is rather cute. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...