Monday 29 June 2020

NBUS - No 2

One at a time is gonna be a lot of blog pots! But here we go, a little stamp and die set. 



For my first card I had this idea of a rainbow of flowers - the end result is really not my favourite, there's something off about it but it's growing on me. 






I'd stamped and cut too many of those flowers so used them up along with other bits of scrap, die cuts and embellies from my stash.


The other flower in the set was quite pretty so I made this with some scraps - and also used that 'Smile' die, which I don't think has been used more than once if at all. 


Tried it again using white heat embossing and a quick watercolour back ground for a totally different effect.
That's it for NBUS number 2!!


2 comments:

Glennis F said...

That is a great variety, I really like the second one the best, but they are all great

Kath said...

Fabulous cards and beautiful flowers. The second card is my favourite - I love the simplicity of the design.
Kath x

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #775

Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stampin...