Wednesday 26 May 2021

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - WOYWW #625

Well hello there deskers, I trust you have had a good week.

As you may recall, this weekend my son had the second part of his wedding celebrations so we were pretty busy - I have added photos to the post below for those that are interested. It was a lovely day, despite the wind and rain of the day before. (Note to Julia and Jan: I didn't wear my lovely new heels in the end - I thought they might be a bit much for the walk down to 'the dell' and I didn't want to risk ruining them in the rain. But I will wear them soon!!)

My desk has been pretty empty of crafting but not of lovely happy mail as I made several swaps for the WOYWW anniversary last week. Here they are, with special thanks to Neet, Zsusza, MaryAnne, Diana, Annie, Jan, Helen and Jo - I'm afraid I rather lost the plot toward the end of the week so if anyone was expecting an ATC from me do let me know. 




And on my ATC display thingy, (I don't keep it here but was easiest place for photo)






I have to confess I had forgotten that we did not trade last year - I had to go back to last year's post to be reminded that we were challenged to finish something - I was looking everywhere for those ATCs lol!! The challenge I chose for last year was to finish my WOYWW album, and this is where this year's ATCs will finally end up.

Why am I showing you this? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and have a go yourself. 

Have a great week, stay well, stay safe, love n hugs Cindy xx

15 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I think I forgot about no swaps last year either - funny, that. 2020 was like a sucking black hole wasn't it? As well. I have one of those displays, filled with photos of my kids or stuff I want to look at often. Handy - I could use about three more LOL!

Have a lovely week and thanks for the swap!

Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You couldn’t have spoiled those beeyootiful shoes in the mud, you’re ill enjoy wearing them another time! Great pics of the wedding, I’m so glad all went so well. I like your ATC display thingy, they look great like that! Thanks for the Northolt postcard, I hadn’t realised it was such a pretty place!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Twiglet said...

Thanks for your ATC etc - arrived safely and look so lovely with all my others. I love seeing what everyone has made. xx Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I loved seeing all those ATCs together on your desk and on that "thingy." So much talent. Yes, I also had to stop and think what I finished last year, and this is absolutely perfect now that you can keep the ATCs in it. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I know, I had to remind myself that there was no swap last year - the 2019 swap and crop seemed so recent - hard to believe that was two years ago! Love your little ATC tree - must get me one of those! Just checked out the wedding photos - they're all lovely - I bet you're relieved it's over though. The weather's been so unpredictable - I could have got drenched twice last week, but luckily I was in a shop both times there was a downpour and it was all sunny afterwards. It was fun swapping with you! Here's to next year! Happy #625! xx zsuzsa #26

Diana Taylor said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful ATC - you have a fab holder for them. I had forgotten we didn't swap last year too and I can't remember finishing a project for it either - I'll have to look back at my blog as I'm now curious! Northolt looks a lovely place to live - very pretty and rural.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #25

Robyn said...

Lovely cards and display thingy! what tis that finishing you speak of? LOL!!!! Robyn 29

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous ATC’s on show. I Believe I have one of those photo things somewhere. Great idea to photograph them all. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Helen said...

I have only just moved my "finished" project from last year from the place it languished ever since, had totally forgotten it was for our "non-swap" last year! Your atc display thingy is a great idea for photographing them.
I really enjoyed the wedding photos Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of ATCs Christine. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x19x

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous album and set of ATCs there Cindy. Glad the rest of the wedding celebrations went well. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lisa-Jane said...

Great album Cindy! Thank you so much for your ATC. I love how each one is different and says something special about the sender. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Cindy, great album and love the cheery display fir this year too, glad all went well on some celebrations too.. shoes sound lovely 😃
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Empire of the Cat said...

Love your display thingie and your binder. Happy WOYWW! Elle #35 this week

Spyder said...

Love the album, I must make one for mine instead of leaving them in a box. Happy very VERY late WOYWW?! from Me! Stay Safe, ((Lyn))#9

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...