Thursday 1 May 2008

Mad May


Mad May is upon us, the busiest month of the year in the gardening calendar and boy am I busy!! This is the month where having two jobs a home AND a life seems slightly insane. So I might not be around that much the next couple of weeks.

However, that won't stop me crafting!! Just might be too bug eyed to use the pc. Yesterday tried out another technique from my Bernie Berlin book - resist embossing. Really fast, and made some cool backgrounds. Not sure what I am going to use them all for - the backgrund for this ATC was made using that technique. Think I am going to send this in to a collage swap - I'm going to try and do one 3d, one textural and one well, just flat collage. Not sure this one is quite finished though. I wanted to add some 'bits' of pink ground glass that I bought about two weeks ago - but can I find it now? Have obviously put it somewhere safe.

Have also finished a stick doll - picture over on the right where I thought there would be more by now but have missed at least one of the doll swaps and others have got delayed. Right, off to start the day.

3 comments:

Mooneybeams said...

Love the background on this - colours are really good too x

PBird said...

I think it looks great just the way it is :)

Sian said...

This is great. I love the colours.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...